Friday 24 January 2014

Looking forward to the opening of Into the Forest Exhibition 6.2.14

Hi there - my name is Sacha Beeley, and I'm very happy to say that I'll be helping Katharina with her
exciting new exhibition, Into the Forest. I am a student at the University of Bristol and I have a passion for illustration, which is how I found out about Katharina's beautiful work. I'm trying to get as much experience as possible in the creative world so that I have a chance of getting a job in graphic design next year, where I will be living in Paris and Italy for my third year of a languages degree! You can see some of my work here.

So, in the next couple of weeks I'll be keeping you updated with news about the Into the Forest exhibition, taking place at Hamilton House from the 7th - 13th February with private viewing on the 6th from 6-9pm. 

The exhibition will hold wildlife illustrations concerning the ancient forests in the UK, to celebrate the wonderful eco system our country is home to, and that we must protect! As the focus of the exhibition is the preservation of our ancient forests, there will be complimentary delicious cider provided by Severn Cider who practise conversation and sustainability through the production of their craft cider.

Don't forget, there is also a competition- all you have to do is name the animal and plant beginning with 'F' shown in the F illustration to win it as a limited edition print! Please send answers to knyilas@yahoo.co.uk

Keep checking this blog for news, including some upcoming workshops, as well as our twitter and facebook!

- Sacha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.